Sunday 23 August 2009

GUYS I'M GONNA MAKE AMERICA BRITISH AGAIN, ONE TEA AT A TIME!!!

So after a seven hour flight, an hour talking a simply lovely man from boarder control, who did everything from threatening me with manual labour to putting me on 'the list' (I'm pretty sure he was joking) and another hour waiting for the car hire people to take their lunch I am in, for 30 days at least.

Hopefully I will remember to get and send off the form I need before they kick me out.

Other than that, I am attempting to integrate myself into the society by visiting a mall, which is where I saw the holy grail that was the Slap Chop, wanted to by it purely for Irony sake
In case any of you were wondering the big advertising line on the packaging was 'Guys we're gonna make America skinny again, one slap at a time'.

I believe the jury is still out on how successful the campaign has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment