Tuesday 9 February 2010

So we all knew I wouldn't update my blog more than once per exciting incident

The current exciting incident is that I completed a four week cookery course, I even managed to pass the food hygiene exam which means I'm allowed to work in a commercial kitchen, not that I'd want to, although it also means that when the time comes I may just be able to persuade a company to take me on as a Chalet Girl at some point.

I wish I could tell you that I learnt something amazing about myself (other than I can cook proper food...properly) but I didn't really, it was fun and will be hopefully useful. But it was still another adventure, one which will be defined as the point in my life in which my cholesterol tripled, the time I almost went veggie after preparing chicken from scratch and when I realised that doing the washing up isn't nearly as bad as you remember it being (yes I had to remember the last time I did the washing up)

And so moving forwards, the next couple of months currently look void of proper adventures, other than the everyday sort, if you have any suggestions just tell me, until then I'll be browsing for typing and piping courses (not together) and dreaming about trips to amazing places, I really should stop googling 'train to Morocco'.

No comments:

Post a Comment